Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Last post....

Finally, this is the end of the Blog..

Honestly, I love blogging so much, it's like we tell the world our own opinion without scared of other people reject, because Blogging is not about RIGHT or WRONG, but mostly about our opinion, with our own knowledge.

But blogging in the formal way, and using a proper languages ? that is an issue for me..

IPD assignment always be the hardest part for me because I can't simply say whatever I want to say. This blog require me to think logically, and apply the theory into a reality. Oh my God.. It's like I need to think properly before I type, I need to arrange, make a skeleton if it's need before I make a post, and It's totally reverse from my habit of blogging!. sometimes to start doing this assignment, I might get a bit headache.

But we all believe that NO pain, NO gain

Throughout this whole semester, This subject is one of the hardest that requires me to learn a lot of stuff that I haven't going through before :

1. I need to read a lot
It's not about reading novel that can drive me into a beautiful story, or reading a diary that makes me understand of other people feeling, but I need to reading the whole thick book with full of theory, that everything inside is "quotable" . this really taught me how to have a passion in reading.

2. connect
basically, I have difficulty to think logically, and this subject require me to connect the theory with reality. and because of this subject I did a lot of research, about the issues that actually happen in the society, and expand my knowledge for be able to relate the reality with the theory. and quote them properly.

3. all In need is here
yeap. all the text-image base that I have learn in my course which is mass comunication is actually taught by a lot of people. So I agree that lecture are not explain base on their own experience, but supported by other people with the theory.

Lastly, I really thanks that this subject are actually expand my ability to handle something. since my major is not far away with image and text, this subject really help me into future plan.


Source http://kozinets.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment